People who live in or around Duns & district - interested in archery.
Want to take-up or practice archery.
Want to join a club.
Whether you already shoot or want to learn.
The people, the craic!
Don't want to travel - time, distance, reenforce your eco-credentials,
reduce your carbon emissions/footprint.
Where & When?
- the Volunteer Hall, Duns (but check calendar or email esp. in summer months)
- Thursday evenings, 7PM-9PM
- small field, Gavinton, Duns
- anytime, but announce intention;
- 2d/3d course, Preston, Duns
- 4th Saturday of the month, 10AM-4PM
- guests by invitation only.
We also shoot with other clubs or attend open shoots on an ad hoc basis.
See the calendar for further details.
N.B. We might not shoot every location every time, so do check your email
for updates (having registered first) or call on the number below.